SK "SHAKA" KHOZA From The Queen gone CRAZY


Sithembiso Khoza (SK) well known from his role on Mzansi Magic telenovela The Queen was seen behaving violently in public, as there are videos of him shouting and insulting people. These videos were heart-breaking as it is said that he is having mental breakdown after losing his job with the Fergusons films.

No one knows exactly what is happening as he denied the allegations that he on drugs, bur some said it is because of which craft of which they believe his baby mamma who is also a well-known songoma/nyanga gogo Maweni is responsible for his current behaver. Theses speculations started after she posted on her Instagram “Lol I don’t have baby daddy problems all my problems are fixed in my indumba. If my kids don’t eat no one eat” I quote.

When asked on her interview on Gagasi FM with Felix Hlophe she did not deny nor agreed but she said “I did talk to my ancestors about the problems I was having regarding my kids and their fathers and yes my ancestors protects me and don’t like to see me hurt”.  Now these are are hot news in South Africa as it is said all baby mommas are heading to gogo Maweni for help regarding their baby daddies.

SK recently took it to his social media accounts to apologize to the people he was seen troubling in all these trending videos.

By Samukelisiwe Mbatha

Comments